Monday, September 6, 2010

Where to Start?

Sooo... I blog now. I am a blogger.
Am I so stuck on myself that I think that people will be interested in what I have to say? Yes...well no, not really but I do have hope that my love for food and everything else I dabble in. (We will get to those things later). I really hope to inspire and be inspired by you, the reader. I do want to get to the point that I can challenge you to try something new and, yes, I encourage you to challenge me. (Shh, don't tell anybody but I have a very hard time turning down a dare, especially food dares.)
I have a lot of things going on in my life like school, a full time job, a very large family and the rest of my life to live but I will fit this in and shine at it. 
So what are the things I dabble in?
  • I brew my own beer
  • I enjoy video games
  • I geocache
  • I want to compete in a triathlon
  • I love to bicycle
  • I love woodworking
  • I plunk around with the guitar and bass guitar
  • I am a wannabe chef
  • I am a food scientist
  • I love to camp
  • I love to cook outside
  • I want to be able to live off of the land while camping
  • I love to feed my family
That is just the very tip of the iceberg and oddly enough food fits into all of it...so let's chip away at it.  What do you say?
Let's see where this takes us.  I will try my absolute best to inform and entertain.

Tastiest regards,
Eric Putty the Foodsciguy

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Welcome to the blogging world! It is great to have you in the community. I hope that you enjoy blogging. I will think of many challenges for you :).

Post a Comment